BITC Header

cefuroxim dosering

cefuroxim oral dosierung cefuroxim 125 mg 5ml ts

1. I am a foreigner, can I enroll for the courses offered by BITC?

a) International students can enroll for Full-time courses such as Certificate of Proficiency in Baking, Diploma in Patisserie and Diploma in Baking & Pastry Arts.

b) Please make sure that you register with our college and apply for a Student’s Pass well in advanced of the start date of your first course.

c) It may take about 2 weeks for you to receive your Student’s Pass to be processed by Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) 

d) You need to apply for the Student's Pass as it is stipulated by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) that any foreigner, who wishes to pursue full-time studies in Singapore in an institution, is required to apply for a Student's Pass.

e) For more information on immigration and registration matters and services, please visit their homepage at:

2. I am interested in taking the baking courses. Please advise me how do I register for the courses?

You can come personally to our training college to register or mail us the registration form.
Registration for courses is confirmed upon payment.

Availability is limited to 24 learners per class to one Adult educator.





Registered PEI: Baking Industry Training College
CPE Registration No.: 201020944E
Registration Period: 7 March 2017 to 6 March 2021
Copyright © 2009 - 2010 BITC. Powered by PMS